girlmonday2friday offer a bespoke, professional, business and personal service dealing with many of the practical aspects of the transition into long term care, Court of Protection Deputy-ships, or bereavement, providing a very cost effective and professional service for solicitors, families or friends. We have over 30 years involvement with the care sector, so are well placed to provide the support which is so vital. We offer complete confidentiality, integrity and experience.
Examples of the services we offer include:
- Assistance with the sourcing of a suitable and appropriate care home
- Regular visits to residents in an advocacy/companion capacity
- Personal shopping and organisation
- The cataloguing of documents, personal effects and house contents
- Liaison with families, advisers and, where appropriate, beneficiaries
- Working with solicitors/executors to ensure bequests are handled as intended
- Obtaining valuations of property and chattels
- Disposal of house contents and chattels where required
- Preparing the property for marketing
- Overseeing the disposal of the property
Legal firms we have provided support services to include:
In addition to this, we are providing support to a growing number of private individuals and families, where they need a helping hand to deal with the practical issues and have no experience to draw upon, to make the process as smooth and untraumatic as possible. We can offer independent and unbiased advice and assistance in what can be difficult circumstances.